I've had a few different dreams in my life:
1. Get married and have a family.
2. Become a famous singer.
3. Write a novel
4. Become a photographer.
I'm going to reach my first dream over the years, and I can't wait to live the adventure with my best friend.
The second dream has become more of a silly idea, considering how awful the lives of famous people are (my personal opinion, of course.) Plus, I am humbled with age and know that I am far from Hollywood! :)
The third dream will have to be thought on for years. I don't know what I'd want to write about at this point, and I feel like I will only learn more with age. I'll wait a while on this one...
The fourth dream is one that I'm going to begin to pursue as soon as possible. I plan to read my manual and figure out how to use my camera to its extent. I also plan to research photography and how to start a freelance business. It's going to take a few years, a lot of time, and a decent amount of money to start any kind of business. I'm hoping to work weddings and portraits. It will be a part-time job since I will be teaching, but it would definitely add some spice to my summers! Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment