Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Me

Not really. My students started spreading around that it was my birthday today, and it began in first block. I cried out, "Oh my gosh, guys! It's March 4th! My birthday is in less than two months!" One of the jokers proceeded to take his chance: "Oh, it's your birthday today!? Happy Birthday!" "No guys, in two months." (Not caring at all to what I said) -- (class in unison) -- "Happy Birthday! Let's sing!" They proceeded to sing me "happy birthday." Well, you know how rumors spread in high school. Somehow, at least one person from each class knew that it was my birthday, and each class sang to me. Each class also asked how old I was and guessed anywhere from 18 (haha very funny guys) to 35 (wtf!?). I also received a mozzarella bread stick for a birthday gift. Needless to say, it was a very entertaining day because of this. Oh, and another student said, unrelated, "Can I give you a compliment as long as you don't take it weird?" "Sure thing," I said. "You're really pretty." Thanks guys :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...