I admit to feeling slightly unprepared as I begin the work week. I spent most of my day at a bridal show (which I didn't enjoy at all--unfortunately, I'm not the typical bride they try to advertise to), so I didn't do a lot of school work like I usually do on Sundays. I am now working to plan for tomorrow, knowing that I'm beginning new lessons in both classes. So far, here's what I have--I need to go to bed!
12th grade:
1. Journal: What is the most alone you have ever been? Physically or mentally? How did it feel?
2. Grammar work
3. Block one (finish Beowulf)
A) Introduce the Exeter Book
B) Take notes on information
C) Read "The Seafarer" and "The Wanderer" and "The Wife's Lament"
D) Compare and contrast the three poems
E) Write a poem about isolation
11th Grade:
1. Journal: Have you ever been accused of something you didn't do? How did you try to get yourself out of it?
2. Grammar sentences
3. Play "Witch Hunt" by Rush as a Hook
4. Play The Crucible trailor
5. Play McCarthy documentary
6. Introduce play
7. Read play
No comments:
Post a Comment