Friday, February 4, 2011
Feelin' the Love
My Friday went incredibly well. The kids and I had a good day at school! I made plans to hang out with an old friend of mine for dinner and coffee, and it was so worth it. We had such a good time. After meeting for a great, yummy meal at olive garden, we went to the mall for a bit to walk, and we ended up at B&N for wedding books and coffee. We were together for a little over five hours and talked the entire time. It was so great to catch up, and it was wonderful to feel the friendship that is still there after at least a year of not seeing her. She offered to be my "wedding coordinator." Even though I didn't even know what that was at first, I'm accepting her offer of helping me do anything needed on the wedding day to help me and others worry less. What I appreciated so much about the offer was just how willing she was to help me. It's like we never had time apart. She wants to make my special day as easy and special as possible..and it's overwhelmingly nice of her. I'm not good with realizing people actually want to hear about my wedding or want to help. Most of the time, I assume that I'm inconveniencing people to, let's say, help with the guest list, or read a poem during the ceremony. What I've come to realize is that people really want to help and people are happy for me. I should realize because of the overwhelming responses of happiness on my website that clearly showed the acceptance from everyone of the engagement. I thank Megan and all others who are helping with the day, and I don't know what I would do without them. It is so special to know that I have friends who love me, and I love them. Life really is all about the love. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment