Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yesterday Laurie and I went to see "No Strings Attached" which we loved! 

We were going to go see the 7:40 pm showing. There was a long line, so Laurie left to grab some popcorn and a soda. As she did this, I was told the movie was sold out. 

We decided to get tickets for the 10:30 pm showing, but now we had a huge thing of popcorn and a huge drink. What were we to do?

We came up with the decision to put our treasured snacks into the car while we shopped around.

We then brought them back into the theater when we returned for the showing.

I couldn't stop laughing. Let's just say I'm glad I didn't see any of my students or their parents!! They would have assumed I was nuts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...