Monday, January 17, 2011

Jeeeeeeeep

Leaving my Jeep at the transmission shop is not a good feeling, considering I know the outcome.

Sure enough, we can pay to take the thing apart, replace the "soft parts," and put it back together. IF this doesn't help, we're looking at dropping that cost and doubling it, so that they can replace the "hard parts" needed.

Oh the joys of becoming an adult! I do not regret it--I've learned a lot--and I LOVE my Jeep. If we can get it fixed, I will love it even more (OMG it might shift into gear!). However, it's a bit overwhelming to pay more into it when we're trying to budget for so much more this year. It's still going to be much less than me paying monthly for a new car for five years or paying a large amount out-of-pocket for another used car. It'll work out, and in another few years, it will be worth it. Eventually, I might consider a newer car. This would be once I have a full-time job secured for long-term. Until then, this little Jeep adventure can keep on going. Let's just hope it's done surprising us after this fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...