Wednesday, December 1, 2010



Who knew a job fair could be fun? Maybe I just enjoy the interaction with people and the hopes for a job opportunity. I had a few ask eagerly when I could start teaching, and a few others mentioned they know of English positions in their high schools opening next year. Most of the schools I spoke to are at least thirty minutes from where I want to live, but maybe that's a good thing....I wouldn't feel like I see my students everywhere I go. Maybe I could actually go to the grocery store and not see anyone. However, the commute could definitely get long. I'm going to spend many days (as soon as I finish student teaching!) applying at the various school system. I'm more excited than ever, and I feel so positive about the idea of a job. Maybe it's because I asked every person if they had a preference of degree, and they nicely stated they don't mind either way if I have a B.A. or an M.A.! My confidence level then shot through the roof. Let's hope I can grab a job for next year by the summer! Then maybe think about where the heck I'm going to live??

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...