My school is delayed tomorrow! That's a pretty nice start to the week. However, I won't get any more sleep than usual because I will be staying up to finish the work I have for tomorrow. It's kind of a huge week for me. Not only is it my last week student teaching, but I am also getting observed tomorrow. All of my forms for the school are due, so I'll have to overnight them to my supervisor by the end of the week. I also applied for a job today for a middle school position in the area--that took a lot of the time I could have spent on lesson plans. After this week is over, however, I plan on job hunting for a retail position if I don't get hired in a school. I also hope to substitute.
In other topics (while I procrastinate all the more)--I want to simplify my life a bit. I'm sick of looking at old purses I don't use anymore and shoes I don't wear often. I'm very tired of looking at clothes I haven't worn in over a year or that don't even fit me. Before going home for break, I'm planning on a few trips to the thrift store to gift away my stuff, as well as setting up some ebay items to sell. I would just give the purses away, but most of them are worth more than twenty-five bucks, so I should try to sell them first--I need the money! I'll try to show the progress I make in pictures throughout my posts. Let's see how many clothes I can give away! That'll probably be a huge pile...
No comments:
Post a Comment