After two snow days, I'm feeling fresh and revived. Yesterday I hung out with my friend Ginny. We watched a movie, took a walk to take pictures, and grabbed a pizza on the way home. She and I always have some great conversations. Today I woke up with Justin, who was in a particularly cuddly mood (always wonderful). I then went to see "Black Swan" with Laurie (not recommended.. I'm never watching it again), and we took an adventure through a few towns. We found a great restaurant that we ended up loving, and our trip ended with a good coffee. Overall, it's been a great couple of days.
What's even better? I now have a weekend. I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and later go for a quick Christmas shopping trip with J. I'm going to clean our apartment (with help from him, of course) and do some lesson plans to get a head start for when we come back from Christmas break. For Monday-Wednesday, I plan to continue Animal Farm with my first block and continue the one act plays with second and third. Three days. Then break. Then 3 1/2 weeks until the semester change. We'll see how it goes.
I get interviewed on Tuesday. Wish me luck.
Pictures from the last few days:



No comments:
Post a Comment