Monday, December 20, 2010

2 days!!

2 days until Christmas break. Can you tell I'm counting down every moment I can? I'm currently playing an old Christmas album I found to try to get into the Christmas spirit a little more. Taking on a new job, preparing for an interview, and finishing up student teaching isn't what I would consider, well, Christmas-ee. 

I hope you all have a wonderful, beautiful Tuesday. This is what I have planned:
Block 1: Animal Farm! & Short Stories
Block 2 and 3: Practice One Act Plays, Perform One Act Plays, small activity??
Block 4: Planning Interview

Tuesday Night: 
1. "Christmas Dinner" with friends
2. Stay up all night (yes? maybe? bad idea?) to watch Lunar Eclipse
2. Get some sleep, set alarm, wake up to see Lunar Eclipse, go back to bed

Wednesday:
LAST DAY OF WORK BEFORE CHRISTMAS! 

Wednesday PM/Thursday AM:
Off to enjoy Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...