Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a tired, sad face Edgar Allan Poe had and what respect I have for him. He reacted beautifully to the horrifying deaths that repeated throughout his life with melodious, dark words. These words soon formed works such as "The Raven" that give readers a bitter taste of his sorrowful ideas, but still only a taste of what he went through.

Tomorrow when I teach a lesson on Poe, I hope to portray to them the marvelous achievements he had, considering the events in his life.

I will read a quick biography on him while they fill in the blanks, and I will show a wonderful A & E biography on his life that gives a little more than what I will read aloud. Overall, I hope to show the students his life, his importance, and how he traveled as best as he could through life.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...