Thank God!
No need to say much about my day today except that it was exhausting! As you know, my teacher is out for a conferences, so I have the kids through Tuesday. Turns out, today the spec ed teacher was out, and she'll be out tomorrow too--so that just meant more substitutes all over the place and more of me being the head-man....which I actually prefer, but not when I have subs sitting in the back watching haha. Oh well! Anyway, the kids were a little crazier than usual--tried a little more on me than other days--I think they were mad because I didn't bring them food. Ah, the life of a teacher--the moods change every day. I also had to stop three different people from almost starting fights today, which is never fun. By the end of the day, I was SO ready to go home.. but I had to go to a school meeting instead. Anyway, I need a shower and some down time so I can go to sleep soon. Have a good Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment