Tuesday, November 2, 2010



Today went well. I was able to have lunch with my cooperating teacher at a local dive restaurant/deli. I got a chicken salad sandwich, and it was awesome!

I've spent my evening singing my heart out, reading my favorite magazine, and playing with my animals. How about you? Now I have to sit down and do some planning! I'm getting a late start tonight....

(maybe because I know that tomorrow is a full day, but then Thursday I'm getting out early, and then it's Friday!) Can I really be thinking about the weekend already??? :)

PS: I have something new I do for fun. I take my cat, hold her into submission, and lower her to the dog. The dog then sniffs and licks the cat's ear. It ticks her off so bad! I also chase both of them into my room and they chase me back. The dog and cat will continue to do this back and forth. I love them so friggin' much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...