Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

Wow, can you believe it's already November? It's getting close to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and on top of all that, the time when I'm supposed to be finishing student teaching (mid-late December). We will see if that actually happens! I've been trying to get as many hours as possible each day.

THANK GOD tomorrow is a teacher work day. I didn't go to bed until around 1 am last night because I waited the entire weekend to grade papers. Needless to say, I was exhausted today--it felt like a mix between Monday and Friday--since the kids were aware of the day off (for them) tomorrow. All I know is I finally get to sleep in a little bit--until 6:45 or so (yesssss), and I'm already envisioning my pumpkin spice latte with breakfast. I have the day to myself to work and plan and plan and plan.

As a side note, I think my neighbor sings in the shower like I do, and he's got a pretty good voice! Maybe he has heard me sing? Who knows. I think I'll keep it down now that I know how easily I can hear him! Haha.

Off to pleasure read and get to bed. Enjoy Tuesday, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...