Sunday, October 17, 2010

...annnddd the weekend is gone!

What a wild, busy weekend. In short:

Friday night: hang out with friends and movie night
Saturday: engagement session (beautiful scenery), dinner date, bookstore
Sunday: J's parents came to visit/discuss wedding, lunch date, phone chat with bro, hang out with friends

Now I'm crazily trying to gather my ideas for my lesson plans and teaching that begins (full time) tomorrow. I have to teach Patrick Henry's Speech in the Virginia Convention... the class is 45 minutes long, so the lesson will probably take about three days.

Here's my plan so far (in short and in my language):

What does liberty mean?
"Give me liberty or give me death!"
Fill-in notes/discussion
Audio of speech
Break-down of speech: repetition, parallelism, rhetoric, persuasion, etc. (the part I'm struggling with now)
Group activity
Homework

It is a lot to get under control, and I will admit to having anxiety, and I'm stressssed, but everything has worked out well so far, so I know it will be okay! Enjoy Monday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...