My life and surroundings have been ups and downs lately for sure. The car worked just fine today, so for that I am grateful. Also, my advisor has spoken with a school system, and they are working on getting me placed with a new teacher. Awesome. Lastly, however, my cat has formed a swollen upper lip that looks like an ulcer on the inside and a swollen lower lip/chin. It is the strangest thing. I'm concerned because she was a very healthy cat before we got our dog--which is when all sorts of health issues arrived. I'm thinking she either has formed an autoimmune disease that affects her in stages (swollen paws, now swollen lips), or she is allergic to something about the dog or that the dog is bringing in with her. It can also be a sign of cancer--the swollen lips--but let's just hope that's not the case. Going in for yet another vet appointment tomorrow at 10 30 am. Sigh.
End note: I got to watch the first show of season 6 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! It was definitely entertaining. I might have to get cable so I can actually watch the shows without crashing my friend's place...
No comments:
Post a Comment