Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Placement

It is official: I have been placed with a new teacher. She seems like a very nice person so far--she is about my mother's age--and she teaches a teaching class (class for students who want to be teachers--I'm excited about this one, English 11, AP English 11, and reading. It is block schedule, so four classes each day. I start with planning, move to the teaching class, then third is split into AP English and English 11, and finishing with reading for fourth. It sounds like a great schedule compared to the one I was in with 8 periods each day. I've never liked having tons of short periods. I'd rather just have blocks....even if it is a lot of time to fill.

I probably start tomorrow, so wish me luck!

For today, I'll take advantage of the day of to run some errands, make some coffee, go to an interesting class with my friend (supposedly it's quite amusing), and hopefully watch Glee. Sounds like a pretty good day ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...