Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Day 1 (again)
I will keep this short; I need to get to work and get to bed. Today was far better than the first experience I had. Yes, in just one day it was better. Everything was more normal, respectable, believable, cared for, etc. The students are the prior concern, and the teachers work together to make the school as functional as possible. I got to talk to each class today with an introduction, and they followed by saying some about themselves. Overall, it was a great day. I will say that I'm (once again) very tired from getting up so early. I think it'll be mid-week next week before I really get a grip on the schedule. I was hoping to go to bed early tonight, but that just never happens. I'm actually working on a packet the teacher wanted me to make a key for (complete with answers), so that I can grade all the packets when the students turn them in tomorrow. I have a nerd side that loves to grade and have homework -- only because as of late I haven't had much to do in the evenings -- but this whole grammar/analogies/denotation and connotation/& more is something I have to get used to! Haha. Anyway, hope you're enjoying the week, and you're as glad as I am that we're nearing Friday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment