Last night I was chatting with a friend who said he might (from what I understood) have cake later. What he really meant was he was going to listen to the band Cake. I have that band all over my Itunes, but I couldn't remember exactly which song of theirs was my favorite. Now, after very little research, I recall that the song is, "Short Skirt, Long Jacket." The music video is hilarious, by the way, so you should go watch it.
It then led me to realize which song I was really trying to think of: "Undone" by Weezer. Both of these songs were popular while I was on the soccer team. My friend M introduced me to both of them--she and I sort of traveled through soccer together. We played for the town, then we were the only freshman that made the varsity soccer team in high school. Hell yeah. So there is significance in these songs as I am always brought back to our love of soccer and being completely goofy.
No comments:
Post a Comment