They really are. I have had a great summer so far. I have been swimming more than I have in a couple of years in just a few weeks! My friends are around and we've been eating out like it's our job and just hangin out. I've been slowly working on my classes, though I can't help but feel laid back since they are just summer classes (doesn't make them any easier, but at least I'm only taking 3). I've been going to the gym a good bit--this junky one with no AC--but it's free for me through school. Good stuff! Other than that, I've been drinking some good beer and playing guitar hero. I can't complain. PLUS: I move in less than a month!!!! I can't wait. Of course I will deeply miss "the guys" apartment I'm always at, and I will miss my little apartment, but I am so ready to get out and start new again. We will have our dog, finally!! (Our apt complex didn't allow shepherd mixes--crazy). It's going to be great.
Oh, and I've already seen a drunk guy try to steal all 5 cars in front of a balcony my friends and I were sitting in (including ours--yes we called the cops!!) and then a deja vu moment of another guy seemingly breaking in, but this time, he just happened to part next to his identical car. Still hilarious, though!
Hope you're enjoying your summer as much as I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment