I'm a terrible blogger. I have been re-reading old posts, and I realize how inconsistent I am. In one post, I left a cliff-hanger about how I was going to talk about irons in the next post. Although I'm sure everyone was hanging desparately on the edges of their seats (the three of you that might read this), I never wrote about irons! So, now I'm going to talk about what I had planned to like... a month ago.
I have never liked irons or owned an iron. For all that do, I simply suggest throwing their clothes in the dryer because it works, "just as well." I think I might be a changed woman. Whenever I quilt (I'm a beginner, people), I have to iron all of the pieces so that they go together smoothly. It amazed me at how efficient the iron was in making a piece of fabric more beautiful. It also amazes me that irons actually do work on clothes... better than the dryer. This upsets me, because this means I actually need to go buy an iron and ironing board, and I simply don't have the space for it, but it's just got to happen.The dryer just isn't good enough.
That's all I have to say about it, honestly. I know you wanted more of a story, but you'll have to deal with my analyzation of silly household items.
Lastly, I want to share with you a band/song I discovered recently. I want this played at my wedding, and I want everyone to bring out their inner hippie to dance with me. I love the trumpet (because my dad plays)--The words are perfect, and this song makes me smile more than any song I can think of.
PS: This is my website for playing with music. I don't use it too often, but I'm going to try to post more. If I put it in the open, I might be more motivated to post things. I'm not a super singer or anything, but music is my passion, so I have fun with it and enjoy what I can do:
http://tigergoose.tumblr.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment