Saturday, December 12, 2009

A little behind...

I HAD PLANS to start the blog right away. This was because of a great book I read that gave me inspiration. However, I failed to do so, but I want to make a list of books I'd like to write about:

Hush by Jacqueline Woodson
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
Baseball Saved Us by Ken Mochizuki

These are three books I read in my ethnic children's literature class.

So far, that's what I have. There are others, of course, but some I need to re-read and others I've read, but I have no reason to write about them--mostly because I hated them! (dystopian future stories mostly).

Anyway, this is my three year anniversary with my best friend J, so I'm going to go enjoy these next couple of days until pure freedom for a month or so.

I'll catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...