Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 looking to 2010

Well, I haven't made strong efforts to write about books, so I decided to write a little bit about this past year and what I plan to accomplish ahead.

2009 has been filled with school mostly (even summer), but some fun on the side such as:

Bike Rides
Smoothies
Weddings
Road Trips
Family
Dancing
New Part-Time Job
LOVEing (majority of fun)

...to name just a few.

The negatives are slim:

So.Much.Writing.
New Part-Time Job ;)
Worst Class Ever
Moved a lot

and

pondering

.....
........
.............

what the hell am I going to DO with my life next year??

As far as 2010--

1. internship
2. graduation
3. FIND JOB
4. save money
5. buy car
6. lose 20 lbs (haha!)

(In no particular order)

Although there are to be stressful moments in my future, I plan to enjoy 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...