Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Are things calming down? Finally?

I can safely say that things are looking up. We signed the contract for the house this past weekend, and we only have two forms to give the lender guy before we get this thing rolling. The house is being ordered and put into production now, and the lender is about to send in our loan application.

We are so friggin' excited.

With that behind us, I can also say that I'm finally enjoying my job. There are some really nice people at my school, and the kids and I get along fine now for the most part.

Now that I know I'll have a place to live near my job within just a few months, and I like my job, I'm feeling MUCH better about the new location. I have always said my heart is in the city I was born, but the truth is, I never really fit in there. The new town is more diverse and more of a mix of people and incomes. It's a beautiful area, and we're going to live near a lake park with mountain views. Sure, you don't see the mountains as much as in my parents' town, but you don't have to drive far to get the view. There's also an incredible across-the-horizon view of the mountains on the way home every day, which is beautiful.

Charlie is saying more words now, and he is known as the "clown" at the babysitters. This is a compliment from them. She thinks he's going to be a happy kid. She also thinks he is the silliest kid she has ever had. She said that! Haha. So, we're in for it. He's going to be a goof. You know what, though? I am so happy that he loves his little life right now. I'm so happy with his name. I'm so happy with who he is becoming. He's such a trip, and it's true, he's happy most of the time.

I have a ton of papers to grade and a test to write tonight, so hopefully I won't be up too late. It's Thursday tomorrow, which makes it almost Friday!

Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...