Sunday, January 27, 2013

Snow Weekend

the last snow i can remember from a couple of years ago
our most recent snow - love that trusty coat
I struggle with what to write at this somewhat late hour, so instead I think I'll make a list or two.

Why this four-day snow weekend was great:
- extra time with family
- pizza
- Downton Abbey
- coffee dates
- baby name hunting (for future reference..we've done this for a long time now)
- the sun in the morning
- baths. baths are amazing, and so is lavender. i need to try them more often.
- ice cream and cookies

I'm thankful for:
- visual memories with songs
- journal writing
- all of my senses
- new friends
- good clean fun
- clear(ish) vision

Keep loving and hoping and seeing the brightest possible side of each situation--as often as you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...