Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This is so random, but J and I just saw an ADHD commercial. It was very positive.. until it listed the side-effects.

Justin reworded it by saying:

"Do you have ADHD? You can friggin' (choice word replaced) drop dead!"


You had to be there, but it cracked me up. It's great to share life with a witty man.

_ _ _

In other news, two days until school for me, and J starts tomorrow. Not much has been going on here except work, lesson planning, and trying to relax in the evenings with the open windows--which are amazing by the way. Last weekend, we did go to a wedding (at our wedding site, actually), which was really nice. We got to see a lot of old friends we used to work with. The whole day was nostalgic because our table was filled with people that knew J and I separately before we met. They watched us grow into our friendship and relationship. They're really meaningful to both of us, and they'll always be sitting in our hearts -- so sappy -- I just can't help myself!

Lastly, I am teaching 9th and 10th grade this year, and I had over 50 students show up with his or her family for open-house night. It was an all day event with no breaks. I have a good feeling about many of the students. I'll have to let you know how 9th graders are, though... it's going to be a huge change. With that said...

Enjoy your last summer days. Enjoy the moon. Enjoy the crisp night air.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...