Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Courtenay Rose - July 4th













4th of July was a great celebration for me this year. We were able to go to "the farm" to spend time with J's family. My sister-in-law and I began our day at the pool with a beer in hand, then we joined the family for a big cookout and firework display. It was great. One of the best parts, though, was taking pictures of my niece, Courtenay. She was just a charm for me, and I had to capture her throughout the night. The funny thing is that I hadn't planned on the shoot at all, and I think it's some of my best photos yet--even with the mud and chocolate smeared across her face and her messy hair. She's the best kind of girl! Happy summer, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...