Friday, June 22, 2012

Homemade Pizza Rolls

Justin is a great cook. Seriously. I don't even have to ask, and he's got all sorts of recipes ready to try out. I have to say, it's been a bit more common with it being summer schedule for us teachers -- and I'm loving it! (I enjoy cooking to a degree, but I just don't have the interest in it like he does.. maybe one day?)

So, today J decided on a whim to make homemade pizza rolls. Basically, he made dough from scratch and cut it into rectangles. We then took a piece, flattened it, and filled it with whatever we wanted -- pineapple and pepperoni; pepperoni and mozzarella; and my favorite, broccoli, ricotta, and tomatoes. Mmmm. After filling one of the rectangles, we folded the dough together and pinched it to keep it together. Top it off with some garlic spices, butter, and parmesan, and you create goodness. Here's a quick visual:







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...