Thursday, April 19, 2012

Variety of Things + The Avengers

What is there to write about today?

Other than it being an extremely long week at school (week after spring break), not much else is going on. It's nice to find the little things in the week that make it great, though. For instance, J and I cook dinner together a lot, and it's always fun. Plus, the food is super good. Also, I make weekly stops at Dana's house to see her and Parker, which is always a good time. I have to say that our shows that come on weeknights really add to the fun as well. Modern Family, Suburgatory, New Girl, etc. are great ones to keep up with. They crack me up. What's a show unless it can make you laugh, right? Lastly, I have worship team practice tonight, and that it always refreshing and fun. Sometimes I forget how much I love and enjoy singing...I used to sing so often, but I'm so busy now I hardly find the time. Luckily, because I am part of a team, it forces me to sing, which is great.

In other news, The Avengers is coming out ON MY BIRTHDAY. No joke. Midnight showing. I already ordered tickets. Yes. I have a complete nerd obsession with superhero movies (Ironman, Hulk, Thor, Captain America, etc.), and in The Avengers, all of the characters are being thrown together in ONE MOVIE. I might just explode watching it.

It's like they KNEW it was my birthday. I've been waiting for this movie for a long time. It better be good! I'll be out until at least 3 a.m. the night after my birthday, so it's an early morning for me the next day, but definitely worth it. Here are my favorites (Thor makes me swoon) :

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...