It is finally my spring break! I still have a few days to enjoy, but I started my break with a four-day trip to Savannah, Georgia to visit a great friend, Ginny. Laurie came on the long drive with me, thank goodness!
Savannah is a really beautiful city. There are squares of beautiful trees and sidewalks on each block, so it's a great atmosphere. I found a great coffee house along the way, too, which is always fun. We stopped at an Irish pub (nothing like the kind I've been to before), and I got a shrimp salad sandwich with french onion soup, which was awesome. I kept wanting more once I was done. We also went to the Crab Shack, which rocked, and I got a massive drink (which did not have much alcohol, but hey, it was cheek-warming).
We also made a few little trips, such as the beach and a wildlife refuge. These were both worth it, and they were loads of fun. Enjoy the pictures I took along the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment