So sorry - I haven't posted in what seems like
ages. However, we are moved into the lovely house, and I am feeling content with how life is working itself out. I have been and will be keeping myself pretty busy with work, acappella, worship team (soon), photography group, etc. Below are some (okay, many) pictures of the house so far. I have already made some other changes, which I will try to post in a more timely manner than these. Enjoy!
 |
| Front porch |
 |
| Front yard |
 |
| Back yard + farm behind it! Beautiful. I zoomed in so you could see the farm. |
 |
| Messy back deck. It's clean, and it has a chaise lounge now. |
 |
| Front porch and wooden chime from Aunt D. |
 |
| Living room + dog |
 |
| Foyer + dining room + dog |
 |
| Fireplace! |
 |
| Kitchen (great fridge, but you can't see it) |
 |
| Living room (other side) |
 |
| Center shot with dog - we have now placed a mirror over the couch. |
 |
| cat + mirror for foyer + me |
 |
| dining room |
 |
| Other side of kitchen... and there's more, but not in this picture. |
 |
| Game room! |
 |
| Office |
 |
| Master bedroom looking in from the bathroom. There's more but the mess was not worth the picture. |
 |
| Master shower |
 |
| Double-sinks save marriages |
 |
| Walk-in closet |
 |
| Guest bath |
No comments:
Post a Comment