Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beautifully Pregnant

Dana has been my best friend since grade six. She and I get our names mixed up by people all the time. We both have brothers named Matt, and they are both two years younger than us. We both wear size 10 shoe, and we can wear each others' clothes. Basically, we're soul-friends. We are so differently, yet our differences collide so smoothly. I understand her; she understands me. We just work. 

Our major difference as of now is that she is pregnant, and I am most certainly not. However, I love thinking about babies and little socks and what cribs are the best because of my future nephew, Parker, whom I keep in mind often. I also have been thinking about taking pregnant pictures, and I finally got around to it. Here are a few of the beautifully pregnant pictures of Dana. Aren't they just gorgeous?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...