Thursday, September 8, 2011

Late night ahead

Justin had to stay at school today for an open-house night, so he hasn't even left school yet! It's almost 9 p.m. I had a coffee date planned with Dana, so I went out with her, which was so nice! We also ended up walking around the mall -- again, nice -- and there happened to be an SPCA showing for kittens and cats. I loved walking around cooing at all of them, but I also couldn't help but feel really sad for them. I wish I could take them all home, but then I'd be crazy.

Anyway, I got home fairly late for a weeknight, which was worth it, but it's now the time that I'm usually packing up to get in bed. However, tonight is also Thursday, and that means Project Runway is on, so I always stay up late :)

In other news, it felt like a Monday and a Friday all in one today. I was so exhausted by fourth block, I could barely focus on what we were doing in class. I also felt like it was Friday because of how talkative the kids were and how little motivation I had for grading papers and planning. Luckily, I still have plans ready for tomorrow! However...the grading is still not finished! It never will be, I guess.

Now that I'm home, I'm sitting with Sadie and Ava and loving it. They are the sweetest companions to have next to me, and I'm so blessed.

Speaking of blessed, I'm the new Bible Club sponsor at my school. I know, right? Weird, but neat. I didn't start it, and I won't be leading it, but a student asked me to be a sponsor--basically, I have to allow them to use my room and make sure they're actually having a club. I was cool with that, so I said yes. It's funny, though, because I've been talking to Justin about finding a church now that we're back in our home area, so it's almost like church is finding me again lol. I can't complain.

I don't have much planned for this weekend, but I'm happy about that. I figure J and I will have a date-night in and maybe drive around to look at land/houses. We'll also probably take Sadie to run at mom and dad's. Life is good.

Hope you're having a great week -- TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...