Ack! I have so many things to write about (ridiculous articles I've been reading about marriage, ditto about teaching), but I'm just going to say a couple of things, since I really should be getting ready for the dreaded Monday.
Starting this week, J will be gone every Tuesday and Thursday because he is starting a job as an assistant coach. This is super cool for him, but as a somewhat needy newlywed, it's going to make for some quiet evenings. I only say this because after the month of October, he will be gone every night through about February until at least 7:45 p.m. On game/match nights, he will be gone who knows how long.
So, I will take the positives out of this situation. First of all, he gets paid, and it will pay off most of our loan from one of the banks that we had to take out. Also, it will allow me to have quiet me-time every evening. I can hang out with puppy, take walks, have coffee with mom, hang out at the 'rents, etc. Once the end of November hits, I can spend much time with the new niece and her momma (the best friend).
I am also going to work out starting Tuesday on Tuesday and Thursday evenings while he's gone. We have a gym at our community, so why not use it? I have been very lazy...especially with the chillier days we have had. I think it's my disease; seasonal weight gain and lazy onset. I'm active and alive in the summer...then winter comes along. I get that warm, fuzzy feeling (at least when I'm not freezing my arse off) that makes me want to curl up with my animals in front of a fire (hey, even the fireplace app sounds work) with a pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate. Therefore, I am happy just adding on the calories with my delusional state. I just assume nothing changes because of how I've changed, but it's oh, such the opposite.
I must stay active. I must stay warm. I must layer, and I must purchase appropriate winter wear.
I would also like to get into snowboarding, but that's another matter in itself...
Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment