I'm done with seniors, and that's hard to believe! I have four full days left with my juniors, two exam days, and then I'm done! The day after that, I'm getting in a truck and moving three and a half hours away. It's hard to believe I'm leaving behind the place I have lived for three years now. I've made so many friends at work, too, and that's really going to suck! However, many of my friends and teacher friends are also moving, so that makes things a little easier. If I stayed here, none of my college friends would be left! Moving will be a fun and exciting change. I'm used to moving now (three times in three years), and I'm ready to get it done. Hopefully after this move we will be able to build a house in a great location and live there for years to come!!
In other news, because I don't have seniors, my days have been quite uneventful at school, and I can't say I'm complaining! It's heavenly. I get to sleep in later in the a.m. because I don't have a first block (I still come to school on time, of course). Then I teach one block. Then I have no third or fourth block, so I get work done or relax. It's crazy! It's the perfect way to end my first half-year of teaching. :)
Other than the above, I've been poolin' it up almost every day, and I'm LOVING this warm weather. It reminds me how much I despise winter, but how else would I appreciate summer?
I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment