Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend of Progress

I had quite the successful and busy weekend. It's Wednesday tomorrow, and I feel prepared to finish the rest of the week, but I'm already ready for the weekend!

J graduated with his M.A. That was spectacular to witness, and we enjoyed celebrating it together. After the graduation, we headed home to enjoy time with family and friends, and check out some places. Laurie also graduated, so we ended up at her place for a nice cookout Sunday night.

In other news, we finally found a place to live--after all the hours and hours of searching--and we're really happy with it. The only problem is that it's a brand new location, so it does not have a lot of grass/yard for our dog, but we'll get creative. It's a great location, and it's a really nice little place. We're pretty excited, and we'll probably be moving much earlier than expected.

Here are some pictures from the weekend with my wonderful family and my friends:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...