Once Thursday hit, we all were wondering how it could be true. It felt like the week was just...gone. I can't say that any of us were complaining--it was such a great feeling!! Spring fever has hit us all, and next week we have "Spring Break" (2 days off), so it's really going to be challenging to teach. Luckily we have four days.
This Thursday I'll be heading to my parents house right after work. I'm hoping to get new tires put on that evening. On Friday, I'd like to drive around to find a place to live--I'll probably take my brother along. My dad will be working on the car all day. Saturday is my bridal shower, and Sunday, I'll be spending the morning with my family, then heading back to J for Easter dinner. After break, it will be a steady count down until the end of the year. It's going to be especially difficult to get up early each morning because J will be done with his job this week, so he won't have to get up. Ah well, only 4.5 weeks with my seniors left, if you can believe it!
I have pictures from this past week, but I'll post them later. I enjoyed a few cookouts, a few sunny evenings, and I had a fun time with the students all week. They're excited about graduation--not only because they're done with high school, but also that I will be their "friend" instead of teacher. Good times.
Enjoy this beautiful Sunday evening--so excited about the good weather ahead! I've already been to the river today with Laurie, and it can only get warmer! Talk to you soon. D
I
No comments:
Post a Comment