Thursday, March 17, 2011

Warmth!

It has been a lovely day today. Not only is the weather amazing, but I also had a pretty good day with my students. The past few days have not been very good, so it was a nice refresher. I'm headed out of town tomorrow to do invitations and hang out with the family for my mom and brother's birthdays.

My mom is so important to me, and she deserves the best. However, she got a stomach virus yesterday, so she's been sleeping and fighting sickness for two days. I'm hoping she gets better very soon, and I hope I can help her to have a great birthday weekend!

(Photo found on google)

Happy Birthday, Mom, you beautiful, smart, woman of Irish decent! :) Happy St. Patty's Day, too. Love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...