....especially my debit card. I remember seeing my hands placing it somewhere unsafe, thinking to myself, "that's a bad spot, but I really don't want to just leave it in my coat pocket." The last place I used it was Starbucks... 5 days ago! Where has the time gone? I usually spend money in that amount of time, but I guess since there was so little on it, I wasn't too concerned with using it. Now I'm on the major hunt because I leave on Friday to have some family and friend time at my other home. I'm also going to be grading papers tonight.. as fast as I can. The students have been asking about them since the second day I had them in my hands (I mean really?? Do they know how long it can take?) However, I admit to pushing them off far too long. I'm going to try to get through 3/4 of them tonight, if not all of them.
Tomorrow night needs to be spent packing and spending time with my loves before I head out :) Have a great Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment