Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Blarg
I haven't had the best of days, and I can't really pin-point why. I'm in over my head with papers that need to be graded, and I'm trying to make plans for school tomorrow. Sometimes I get in a zone where I think and work slowly, and I'm in that zone now. Part of it is simply the pressure from the students for class to be as interesting as possible because they're seniors, and they want it to be a party. Another reason is that I've had a cold, and that just puts a fog over my brain. Overall, I'm just working day by day for this week to be over. I'm traveling on Friday on my own to see family and friends and to work on some things. I'm very, very excited. It seems like the week is going by so slowly because it knows I'm yearning for that road trip! Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better... until then, hope you all had a great weekend, and I hope you have a great Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment