a hot shower right when you walk in the door from work.
I'm telling you--on some days where your feet stink from sweating in nasty teacher-like dress shoes and you feel yourself covered in paper dust and hole-punch scraps, it is time for that shower.
By the way, yesterday I had my avocado and tomato dinner again. I ate out a couple of times this weekend--at least one to excess--but still not terrible. I did eat fast-food for lunch today because all of the teachers went out. I didn't want to stay at school by myself! (Ok, I will tomorrow.. promise) So far tonight I've had 1/3 bowl of chicken corn chowder, and I'm already full.
I can't wait to just sit back, relax, and turn on the t.v. while I grade. It sounds boring, but knowing that I only have one class tomorrow, then a work day, I'm feeling pretty calm. I do have to write my syllabus, though. Ack.
Off to leave my ring at the place it gets appraised (something that has been on my to-do list for a while)...
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment