It is Wednesday, almost Friday, and I'm so close to being done with student teaching. I sat and thought about it today and seriously? I think I almost got teary-eyed. That's how attached I am. It's kind of like a first love I guess. I'm going to try to pull my sappy self together before Friday, though. My pride will be hurt if I shed a tear in front of those kids lol. I also can't cry when I hug my teacher goodbye. Seriously.
So, tonight I'm working to forget about the last day and enjoy a night inside. I have yet another 2 hour delay tomorrow (third day in a row)! J said he would be out working on a project and paper "all night," so I grabbed some take-out Chinese food on the way home, put in "I Love You Man," and held my Ava in my lap. Perfect! J came home shortly after I settled in to tell me how busy the library was, and he felt like he would work better here. Haha. Anyway, I'm still relaxing--finished the movie, so I'm sipping some Cinnamon coffee, playing some Worms, and holding my cat. Again, perfect!
What's strange is I'm now in the mood to clean... ahh, such a woman. Since this never happens, I plan to clean and straighten and organize after I've had my fill of my game. Sounds like a good night to me!
PS: I'm going to take my camera out soon and get some shots of PEOPLE. I want so badly to use it for portraits. It's just been so darn cold outside, it's hard to think of holding a camera. It also gets dark early, so that doesn't help. Soon, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment