You will be shocked to know that it is 11:23 pm and I am still awake. Darn, it feels good!! Do I have to work tomorrow, you ask. Yes, of course! However, it is the last day before Thanksgiving break, all my classes are watching movies, and I am frankly ecstatic. I spent most of my evening grading papers, but at least I can hand them back tomorrow! I was observed today, and she said I did a great job (despite the lack of respect that went on today).
In other news, I did something girly and bought lip gloss tonight. Maybe it's my attempt to look older for the job? (Kids guessed I was 19 the other day.... then they jumped up to 27, then back down to settle around 25)--(No I didn't tell them my age!)
I can tell a big difference--though I have no other make up on, so it might be hard to even notice:
Disclaimer: Ignore the crazed (I'm up way too late) eyes and the messy, messy hair.
And lastly:
Something I've thought about lately is this continuing this blog when I'm a teacher; I don't think I can. If I do, it would have to stay private in some way or another, or be completely anonymous, which is very hard for me to do. I would really miss writing (yes, to the many, many people that read... and I say so much!) because it puts my mind at ease for a variety of reasons. Writing in a journal with pen is my roots, but typing is a way to write while I think---almost real time.
Any ideas of how I can continue? As you ponder, consider the many things students could do with my information and/or pictures if they were to get a hold of them. It makes me a bit uneasy.
Until then....
You can set it so that you have to invite people to look at your blog. That way people would have to sign in to see it, but you'd know exactly who had access to it. It should be in the blogger settings.
ReplyDeletePS- Invite me :D