Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glee gone wrong...

Sorry to everyone who liked the GQ photo shoot of the Glee cast members, but I wasn't a fan. First of all, what was the point? Glee began as a semi-nerdy show with a ton of mostly innocent high school kids--and for those who weren't, it was funny to see them get close to the lines but not completely cross them. Lately, Glee has become the show for crossing a new line each week to see who reacts. I just think it's taking away from the show--and I'm a big fan! Recently, GQ had a photo shoot where, big surprise, the girls are half-naked in the most sexual positions possible (leaving nothing to the imagination), while the one guy in the shoot is fully-clothed, banging on a drum. What the heck? It just disgusts me that a show that seemingly conservative (you know, all ages could watch it easily), has turned into this random, chaotic show of let's-see-what-we-can-do-next-week to surprise everyone. So far, we have a completely out-of-character Britney Spears show, a lesbian scene (also random), and now we have a football player kissing the gay guy. What's going to happen next? I'm all for breaking the line of conservatism, but it at least needs to make sense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...