Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little of Everything

1. The car officially has an appointment at the auto place tomorrow after I get out of work. Can't wait for that diagnosis and bill.
2. Teaching is really tiring but also very fun. I really can't see myself doing anything else. I taught again today without problems. Hoping I can teach more soon so I get my hours.
3. Tons of grading to do tonight and other "homework" for school. It's already after 7!! I was hoping to get to bed by ten tonight, but that won't happen. I'm okay with that.
4. I went on a run today--very refreshing. I hope to run every day after work from now on. I think it'll take away some of the stress I have had lately.
5. My cat has been sneezing every couple of minutes. I'm telling you....she's got to get healthy soon! If it's not one thing it's another lately....which is why I run, so that I don't think about the possibility of her having some underlying problem.
6. I've been trying to record a song every now and then, but nothing makes me happy. I find flaw in everything I do--which is because there are flaws--but I hope that I can soon post a new, recent song, instead of picking it apart.

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...