Saturday, July 3, 2010

Productive much?

Sometimes I will have random moments of intense activity... such as cleaning (such a woman, I know), writing (you get to witness this), singing (by myself with a cheap mic meant for chatting on skype.. lame!), or maybe even playing with my cat (this is not active for me, but she enjoys it).

Since I move in five days *gulp*, a few days ago, I had a few moments of packing that quickly turned into absolutely destroying my apartment. I pulled tons of mess into my livingroom, kind of organized, folded clothes, (left them on the table), and stored some plates on top of a laundry basket (what?). I know--disaster. And now, with my mind and the way it works, I feel completely overwhelmed in the thought of packing again. So there it sits.

 

Today I had a surprising amount of energy to finish up some school work I've been staring at for like, two weeks. It felt pretty good to send the teacher yet another one of her six page assignments, and I have another I want to do tonight. It doesn't seem like much, but when one assignment is six pages, it takes quite a while to finish.

On a couple of side notes:

-- My appetite has been rather strange lately. I felt soooo hungry this morning, only to get my amazing waffle with bananas and blueberries, and eat one quarter of it. I actually felt ill from it. About two hours later, I decided a bagel would suffice, so I grabbed one where I was working on homework. I ate half. I also had a strawberry frozen lemonade. Then, about three hours later (and after the pool), I was ravenous for a meal. I grabbed a few bites of chicken with a roll. Still, I used to eat more than this in a given day. Not sure what's up. Maybe it'll help me lose weight? I think it's the hot weather.
--Going to the farmer's market has me thinking one day I want to grow my own food in my own (beautiful) garden, next to my field of wildflowers. I want to have cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce at least, but I could add more. I also would love to grow a field of lavender (best smell ever, besides Old Spice), and have lots of little pots filled with herbs for my cooking masterpieces--or there lack of. I always knew I wanted a garden, because my grandma has one up north that is just amazing, but all I've grown are herbs. This will occur one day when I have a yard! 

Anyhow, I'm going to go make some coffee while my cat stares at me.

This is Ava.

2 comments:

  1. I hate moving. Before I moved from Blacksburg, I moved everything into my living room including my bed. I mean everything out of every cabinet, all my furniture, everything. Makes me stressed just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah mine isn't that bad yet.. I predict it will be by Monday. :/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...