Saturday, June 26, 2010
Coffee House Drama
This has been one heck of a day, let me tell you. It's only 12:15 pm, and I feel like I could drink a gallon of coffee. I woke up at 8:57 am -- just in time to jump into the living room and start my computer. The reason for this: There is a woman on etsy.com who sells beautiful, hand-made bags. They are so popular, she sells out within three minutes of posting new items. I have her on my blog list, so I followed her next listing, and Holy Cow I got myself a bag! It's a large computer bag, so I'm going to use it for student teaching and books.
--so back to my day. I had life cereal with bananas and blueberries (amazing), and then I decided I would go get coffee and do my homework (the shit-ton that I have) at the local coffee house, so I packed my bags.
The day started out well, but then I had to confront a friend about a conflict we had the other day. I wasn't planning on doing this, but I gave him a ride because he was walking along the road. All I know is I am exhausted now, I got to the coffee house late, and I am finally sitting to do my homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment