Monday, May 10, 2010

So close!

Today marks the day before the end of ALL work needed for a Bachelor's Degree! You don't even know the amount of happiness that is slowly building up inside of me that will have to wait to venture out until tomorrow after my last exam. It's going to be a tough one, but I figured out that I will pass the class no matter what. Thank God. I have such an exciting future ahead of me. There is so much in this life I am thankful for and ready for. God has really shown me that each day is special and unique.

My plans for the next couple of weeks:

graduate
visiting my family
starting a teaching license program
moving back in with my sweetheart
plus our kitty and a new, sweet puppy
student teaching

There are only a few negative aspects to these plans, such as friends parting ways and the trouble of finances/finaid, finding a job, etc. However, the good outways the bad... by a TON.

Enjoy May just as I have, and let's enjoy this beautiful summer together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...